“Spirituality, Morals, and Virtues” is a five-day program that seeks to help attendees appreciate their relationships with the environment, others in society, and their families, as well as to help them to examine how their actions can impact themselves, their families, and Earth.
The topics are designed to take attendees on a guided tour to:
1. Understand the challenges in society today and the choices of a healthy lifestyle
2. Understand current social issues and learn of timeless values adopted by happy families in the past
3. Understand how one’s actions determine one’s life and learn basic concepts of rebirth
4. Understand how greed and addictions harm one’s life and learn the proper way to obtain wealth
5. Learn how to lead happy and fulfilling lives from the examples of those who overcame their difficulties
We hope that the program will inspire those attending to work on their own spirituality and in time bring about positive changes in their lives and family relationships as well as in society, thus contributing to a peaceful and harmonious world.
Dates of program in 2016:
17 January to 22 January
25 March to 30 March
17 April to 22 April
19 July to 24 July
21 August to 26 August
20 September to 25 September
18 December to 23 December
Dates of program in 2017:
17 February to 22 February
12 April to 17 April
25 June to 30 June
18 August to 23 August
27 December to 2 January 2018
To enrol, please complete and return the application form.
Spirituality, Morals, and Virtues